Grand Bayou is an upscale resort nestled in the beautiful hills of North Louisiana. Located 20 minutes east of I-49, 45 minutes south of I-20 and the Shreveport/Bossier Metroplex, and 2 1/2 miles southeast of Coushatta off U.S. Hwy 71.
Resort Features include:
- 2,700 acre reservoir.
- Lodges, cabins and RV sites.
- Tubing and Skiing on the southern side of the Reservoir that is cleared of trees and stumps.
- 7,600 sq. ft. partially covered concrete pier is a fisherman’s and picnicker’s dream.
- A huge marina for your boating needs.
- White sand beach and swimming area that includes bath houses and beach cabanas.
- Lighted boat launch.
- Automatic keypad-operated gate provides easy in and out access to the resort after hours.
- Covered pavilion.
- Events Center for family reunions, weddings and corporate functions.
- Camp store.
Give us a try. You won’t be disappointed. Call now for reservations.